★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 mediumchicken breast (skinless and boneless)
1 pkgspaghetti noodles
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
1 pkgshredded cheddar cheese
1 can(s)small can chooped black olives (opt.)
1 can(s)small can of chopped mushrooms (opt.)
How to Make Chicken Spaghetti
- boil chicken breast until done, then shred
- boil noodles until done
- mix soups, olives, mushrooms,noodle and chicken together. You can also add a small can of mild rotell in if you want this to be a little spicier.
- bake for 20 minutes on 350 deg or until bubbly
- add shredded cheese to the top and cook for another 5-10 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- serve with salad and garlic bread