2 cor so of cooked, shredded chicken
1green, red and/or yellow pepper diced
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 can(s)tomatoes and chiles
1 can(s)tomatoes and chiles & 1 can diced tomatoes for a milder dish
1 lbvelveeta, cubed
1/2-1 cchicken broth (optional)
8-12 ozcooked spaghetti noodles (if you are going to bake this cook noodles al dente)
How to Make Chicken Spaghetti
- Saute onion & pepper in butter for a couple of minutes.
- Add cream of mushroom soups, cubed Velveeta, diced tomatoes & broth.
- Stir on low until cheese melts being careful that it does not stick to bottom & scortch.
- Add chicken & cooked spaghetti noodles.
- This can be served as is or place into a greased baking pan & sprinkled with cheese of choice & baked at 350' until golden.
- This will thicken as it cools. You can warm it up on low & add a small amount of water or broth to it if you'd like.