4 mediumskinless boneless chicken breasts or tenders
1 boxspaghetti noodles
1 boxcheddar cheese(the kind you melt)
1small can(s)black olives, sliced
1small can(s)mild rotel tomato. lightly drained
1/2-1 Tbspsalt and pepper
1 can(s)evaporated milk
·garlic salt, mushrooms, onions are variations that can be added
1 can(s)cream of chicken or mushroom soup
How to Make chicken spaghetti
- boil chicken until done(for 15-20 minutes if frozen)and remove from water and set aside.
- boil spaghetti noodles 10 minutes until done. drain noodles but do not rinse. set aside.
- dice chicken into bite size or smaller pieces.
- put rotel tomato after it has been drained lightly into pot used to boil chicken & spaghetti. add milk and cream of chicken or mushroom soup, mix well then warm over low heat.
- cut 1/2 block of the cheese into small squares and add to pot, stirring to promote melting. DO NOT LET SCORCH.
- once starts to melt, add olives, salt & pepper. mix well until all cheese is melted. should be a little wet.
- add diced chicken & spaghetti to mixture in pot and stir until well coated.
- turn off heat and let set few minutes, then serve warm.