CHICKEN SOUR CREAM ENCHILADAS
Photo by: wizardrecipes.com
16 ozsour cream
2 cchopped cooked chicken
2 pkg(8 oz. ea.) co-jack cheese
1 1/2 csalsa
2 Tbspchopped cilantro
1 tspground cumin
1/2 ccooking oil
10(6") flour tortillas
1 cshredded lettuce (optional as garnish)
1 cchopped tomato (optional as garnish)
How to Make CHICKEN SOUR CREAM ENCHILADAS
- In a large bowl, mix 1 cup sour cream, chicken, 1 cup cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, cilantro and cumin; set aside.
- Pass tortillas through hot oil in shallow frying pan, using tongs, and place on plate.
- Fill tortillas down the middle with 3 to 4 Tbsp. of mixture and place seam side down in a casserole dish. Cover enchiladas with remaining salsa (you may puree it and spread a thin layer to cover them completely).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish enchiladas with 1 cup shredded lettuce and 1 cup chopped tomato if desired and serve with remaining sour cream.