Chicken & Soup Bake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup (or cream of your choice)
1 can(s)french onion soup
3chicken breasts, fileted or whole (whole will need to cook longer)
1 bag(s)frozen veggie mix, your choice
to tastegarlic salt
to tasteblack pepper
How to Make Chicken & Soup Bake
- Pour soups into a 10x10(ish) casserole. You can mix together or not, it really makes no difference.
- Pour veggies (still frozen) over top.
- Place chicken breasts over top, sprinkle with seasonings. I always experiment with different flavors, so feel free to get creative.
- If you've chosen to use breadcrumbs, cover entire casserole dish pretty generously. (the panko when mixed with soup gives a nice crunch to the dish)
- Bake @ 375-400° for about an hour. I usually cover for half the time and then uncover for the rest, this way the edges don't burn. (doesn't hurt to cut into the thickest part of the middle breast to ensure it is cooked through - I ALWAYS do)