★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgseasoned chicken fajita breasts ready to cook
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)tomatoes, canned and diced
2tsp. garlic salt
1 1/2 cfinely shredded fiesta blend cheese
15corn tortillas cut into 1/4s
How to Make CHICKEN SOPA
- Cook chicken in med. pot with 2 cups water or chicken stock at med.- med.high heat
cook all the way to done or about 30-45 mins.
- Cut up chicken into small pieces. Put chicken back into pot with water or stock. Add tomatoes and cook on low for another 5-10 mins.
- Drain all water or if stock all but 1 cup.
Add cream of chicken and garlic salt mix well with spoon.Put back on heat until well heated all the way through.
- Pre-Heat oven to 400 F. In med baking pan coat with non stick baking spray. Place a layer of tortillas and a layer of chicken mixture over tortillas and then sprinkle a little cheese over chicken mixture.Repeat until all is used.
- Bake for 10-15 min and ENJOY!