Chicken Scampi & Linguini
- 1/2 - 3/4 lb
- chicken breasts, boneless, cut up
- 1/2 c
- garlic cloves, minced
- bunches broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 large
- red pepper, chopped coarsely
- 1/2 tsp
- lemon, juiced
- 1/8 c
- white wine
- parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Chicken Scampi & Linguini
- 1Put on water for linguini.
- 2Heat butter in large skillet, add garlic and saute 2 minutes.
- 3Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, until golden.
- 4Push to one side, add broccoli and red pepper.
- 5Cook 2 minutes.
- 6Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice, add wine, and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat, but keep warm.
- 7When water comes to boil, cook linguini, then drain pasta.
- 8Add chicken and vegetable sauce to pasta and toss to coat evenly.
- 9Serve with grated parmesan cheese.