Chicken Scampi & Linguini
1/2 - 3/4 lblinguini
2chicken breasts, boneless, cut up
2garlic cloves, minced
2bunches broccoli, cut into florets
1 largered pepper, chopped coarsely
1/8 cwhite wine
·parmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Chicken Scampi & Linguini
- Put on water for linguini.
- Heat butter in large skillet, add garlic and saute 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, until golden.
- Push to one side, add broccoli and red pepper.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice, add wine, and cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat, but keep warm.
- When water comes to boil, cook linguini, then drain pasta.
- Add chicken and vegetable sauce to pasta and toss to coat evenly.
- Serve with grated parmesan cheese.