Chicken Scaloppine with Mushroom Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbchicken breasts, boneless and skinless
·"just a pinch" of salt
·"just a pinch" of pepper
1.5 cbread crumbs
3 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Chicken Scaloppine with Mushroom Sauce
- Pound chicken between sheets of waxed paper until thin.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in pie plate.
- Beat egg with water in shallow dish; dredge meat in flour mix, dip in egg mixture, and then roll well in breadcrumbs.
- IMPORTANT: LET COATED MEAT "REST" FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES BEFORE PROCEEDING. THIS WAY THE CRUMBS WON\'T FALL OFF THE CHICKEN.
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add meat in batches and saute until browned, turning once, about 3 to 5 minutes, adding more oil and butter if necessary.
- Keep warm and top with creamy mushroom sauce. (See separate recipe)