By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
4 Tbspbutter, divided
4 cfresh mushrooms, sliced
6chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and pounded
1/3 cgreen onion, thinly sliced
1/4 cwhite wine
1/2 tspchicken bouillon
1/3 cwhipping cream
1salt and pepper
How to Make Chicken Scallopini
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in large non stick frypan.
- Saute mushrooms until tender and any liquid has evaporated; remove from pan; set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in same frypan.
- Saute chicken breasts on both sides until golden brown and cooked through; remove from pan; set aside.
- Add onions to pan; saute until tender.
- Add water, wine and bouillon mix to pan.
- Bring to boil.
- Cook and stir until mixture is reduced by half.
- Add cream to pan.
- Cook and stir until slightly thickened.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Return mushrooms and chicken to sauce in pan.
- Reheat to serving temperature.