By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
5 lbchicken pieces
12mushrooms, thinly sliced
1/4 colive oil
2onions, cut into quarters
2green bell peppers, sliced in rings
5garlic cloves, chopped
6sage leaves, fresh
1/4 cdry white wine
·salt and freshly ground pepper
How to Make Chicken Saute
- Saute the chicken in oil until golden.
- Add mushrooms, garlic, onions, pepper, sage and rosemary.
- Saute until veggies start to soften.
- Add salt, pepper and wine.
- Simmer on low heat about 25 minutes.
- If wine and vegetable juices start to evaporate while cooking add chicken broth.