★★★★★ 1 vote5
ONE PIECE OF CHICKEN PER SANDWICH
·thin sliced chicken breast
1 can(s)your favorite sauce, i love "hunts tomato sauce w/n basil, garlic and oregano
·your favorite sliced cheese, i love to use provalone cheese
How to Make Chicken sandwiches
- pre heat oven at 375 degrees
- take out a glass pan like a cake pan will work. open your can of sauce, put a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- place your rinsed chicken in the pan, depending on how much sauce you want cover the chicken with the rest of your sauce.
- fold cheese slices in half place two pieces the long way on your piece of chicken.
- place in oven and bake for 20minutes or till cheese has melted and turned a little brown on the edges.
- * Also another option that works great is if you have a toaster oven with a tray you can cook it that way too.*
- when chicken is done cut your grinder rolls add any topings or dressings you would like, i like to put mayo on my roll, serve and enjoy