★★★★★ 1 vote5
- thin sliced chicken breast
- 1 can(s)
- your favorite sauce, i love "hunts tomato sauce w/n basil, garlic and oregano
- your favorite sliced cheese, i love to use provalone cheese
- grinder rolls
ONE PIECE OF CHICKEN PER SANDWICH
How to Make Chicken sandwiches
- 1pre heat oven at 375 degrees
- 2take out a glass pan like a cake pan will work. open your can of sauce, put a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of the pan.
- 3place your rinsed chicken in the pan, depending on how much sauce you want cover the chicken with the rest of your sauce.
- 4fold cheese slices in half place two pieces the long way on your piece of chicken.
- 5place in oven and bake for 20minutes or till cheese has melted and turned a little brown on the edges.
- 6* Also another option that works great is if you have a toaster oven with a tray you can cook it that way too.*
- 7when chicken is done cut your grinder rolls add any topings or dressings you would like, i like to put mayo on my roll, serve and enjoy