Chicken Salsa Verde Panini
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- green olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 small
- garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- capers, drained
- zest of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- pepper, freshly ground
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- sandwich rolls, sliced in half
How to Make Chicken Salsa Verde Panini
- 1Cook and slice the chicken breasts.
- 2On a chopping board, combine the green olives, garlic, capers and lemon zest.
- 3Chop finely or combine and chop in a food processor.
- 4Transfer to a bowl.
- 5In a small jar combine the olive oil and lemon juice; shake until combined and pour over the olive mixture.
- 6Stir in the salt and pepper.
- 7(If not using right away, cover and refrigerate.)
- 8Spread bottom halves of rolls with the salsa verde, leaving some of the juices in the bowl.
- 9Top with the slices of chicken breast.
- 10Brush the remaining juices over the inside of the top halves of the rolls; place on top of bottom halves and press down lightly.
- 11Cut into halves and serve.