Chicken Salsa Verde Panini
7green olives, coarsely chopped
1 smallgarlic clove, finely chopped
2 Tbspcapers, drained
·zest of 1 lemon
3 Tbspolive oil
4 Tbsplemon juice
·pepper, freshly ground
2boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4sandwich rolls, sliced in half
How to Make Chicken Salsa Verde Panini
- Cook and slice the chicken breasts.
- On a chopping board, combine the green olives, garlic, capers and lemon zest.
- Chop finely or combine and chop in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- In a small jar combine the olive oil and lemon juice; shake until combined and pour over the olive mixture.
- Stir in the salt and pepper.
- (If not using right away, cover and refrigerate.)
- Spread bottom halves of rolls with the salsa verde, leaving some of the juices in the bowl.
- Top with the slices of chicken breast.
- Brush the remaining juices over the inside of the top halves of the rolls; place on top of bottom halves and press down lightly.
- Cut into halves and serve.