- 6 clove
- garlic, diced finely
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 large
- chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into dice sized cubes
- 24 oz
- pace picante sauce (your choice of heat)
- 1 pt
- sour cream (optional)
- 3 large
- baking potatoes
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- 1 pkg
- shredded cheese (cheddar, monterey jack, fiestea blend, your choice) optional
- 1 can(s)
- whole kernal corn, drained
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper to taste
CHICKEN SALSA BAKED POTATOES
How to Make Chicken Salsa Baked Potatoes
- 1Drain corn (a 12 ounce bag of frozen corn can be substituted for canned or even fresh taken off the cob). Into the skillet add the salsa, and corn, mix and turn down heat to medium low stirring occasionally until the potatoes are done.
- 2Peel and dice garlic and onions.
- 3Cut up chicken into cubes.
- 4In large skillet (with lid) on medium heat, add your olive oil, garlic and onions and let cook til golden brown and filling your kitchen with their heady scent.
- 5Remove potatoes from the oven and the salsa off the heat. Place on plates and ready them as you like them normally, butter, salt, pepper. Saving cheese and sour cream for later.
- 6Mix the salsa and divy out even amount over each potato, then add sour cream (Im a sour creamaholic) and or cheese to taste.
- 7Serve as is or add a salad on the side. Enjoy!!!
(Dont have a picture yet, next time I make it will get one..lol we're usually too busy getting it ready to engulf!) lol