4boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 ozswiss cheese quarted
1/2 cenglish walnuts finely chopped
4 largespinach leaves
1/2 cdry white wine
1/2 craspberry vinaigrette
How to Make CHICKEN ROYAL
- Pound the chicken breasts down to a 1/4 inch thickness.
- Roll the cheese quarters in walnuts.
- Place one spinach leaf on each, top with a cheese quarter
- Fold the chicken around the spinach and cheese to form a mound. Sprinkle salt and pepper over the chicken.
- Place the chicken in a baking pan.
- Cover and bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken is fork tender.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the wine and raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- Cook over medium heat until sauce is reduced by one half then stir in the butter.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken
- Serve with rice, If raspberry vinaigrette dressing is not available, substitute 1/4 cup of bottled reduced calorie red wine vinegar and oil dressing and 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam.