Chicken Rolls ( in the crock pot )
6chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
6 sliceswiss cheese
6 slicecanadian bacon or thinly sliced ham
1/4 call purpose flour
1/3 cparmesan cheese
3/4 cmilk or butter milk for dipping
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tspsage ; or to preference
10-3/4oz can(s)cream of chicken soup
1/2 cchicken broth
How to Make Chicken Rolls ( in the crock pot )
- Pound each chicken breasts to 1/4" thickness.
- Place 1 slice cheese and 1 slice meat on each and roll up ; tucking in the ends and sealing with tooth picks to keep together.
- Mix flour , parmesan cheese together in a pie plate.
- Pour buttermilk/milk in another pie plate and mix spices with the milk.
- Dredge rolled chicken in the milk mixture and then the flour and cheese mixture ; making sure all areas are coated well.
- Brown all sides in skillet with a small amount of oil.
- Transfer browned chicken rolls in a crock pot.
- Mix soup and broth together and pour over browned chicken rolls.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours or on high for 1 hour.