By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspdried sage
1/2 tspblack pepper
2 tspgarlic, minced
1/2 cvegetable oil
How to Make Chicken Rolls
- Place a chicken breast between two sheets of wax paper or plastic wrap and pound to an even thickness of 1/4-inch with the bottom of a small skillet or the blunt side of a meat mallet.
- Repeat with remaining chicken breasts.
- Mix the sage with the salt, pepper and garlic. Rub the mixture on one side of the chicken breasts.
- Place a slice of ham over the seasoning, and then roll the chicken breast into a spiral.
- Secure the spiral closed with toothpicks or by tying them with string. Rub the rolls lightly with flour, shaking off any excess.
- Pour the oil into a skillet, and heat it over medium heat.
- Add the chicken rolls, being careful not to crowd the pan, and cook until golden brown on the bottom.
- Turn with tongs, and cook until all sides are brown, and the chicken is cooked in the center, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels, and serve immediately.