- 6 oz
- cream cheese
- 4 Tbsp
- soft butter
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 c
- cubed chicken or turkey
- 2/3 c
- canned mushrooms drained
- cans pillsbury cresent rolls
- 2/3 c
- crushed seasoned stuffing mix(crotons)
- 6 Tbsp
- melted butter
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (more or less)
How to Make Chicken Rolls
- 1Mix togehter the cream cheese, butter, pepper.
- 2Add the chicken or turkey and the mushrooms.
- 3Open the can of dough and make sure that the holes where you would pull apart to make the cresents are pinched together to cover that part and then put 1/4 chicken/turkey mixture in center of roll and make into a rectangle pocket, sealing edges.
- 4Melt the 6 Tablesppons of butter. Dip the roll in the butter then into the seasoned stuffing.
- 5Bake on cookie sheet until golden brown.
mix the cream of mushroom soup, grated cheese and mayonnaise together and heat till hot and then place
in a gravy bowl to serve with the chicken rolls.