How to Make Chicken Roll wraps with Creamcheese and Bacon
- Pound out the chicken to tenderize and flatten a little. Sprinkle both sides with Natures seasoning or lemon pepper. Both are great but my families favorite is the Natures seasoning.
- Cut desired amount of cream cheese and place on chicken breast. I place cuts from one end to the other but not on edges.
- roll the chicken up and then wrap starting at one end with bacon strips. I use two slices per breast cause we like the bacon with the chicken in every bite. When you start your bacon at one end, cover the end and then pull bacon up and around. Or just wrap, however you prefer. Place toothpicks in the chicken to hold in place
- Place in a pan lined with foil for easy cleanup. I use the Reynolds non stick foil and it is truely awesome. Or you can just place in a pan. Bake at 375 for about 35 minutes or until done. I always check at my 25 minute mark because it varys on breast sizes. When you remove from oven, be sure to allow it to rest for 5 minutes at least before cutting into it. That is so the juices stay in and doesn't dry out. Toothpicks should all be removed after it rests. Enjoy
- This recipe can be downsized or up sized easily to however many you need to make. Whether its for one person or 20. We have a family of four and I always make 6 due to second servings for the guys.