How to Make Chicken Roll-ups
- 1Boil Chicken Breast until tender, about an hour. Debone and let cool. Chop chicken in a food chopper or by hand. Set aside.
- 2Open Biscuits, seperate and flatten each Biscuit. Lay them flat on a baking pan. Place chopped Chicken in the middle of each Biscuit, fold over and pinch edges so there is no opening.(Will resemble a fried pie) Leave a little space between each filled Biscuit.
- 3Mix together the 2 cans of Cream Of Chicken Soup and the 16 Oz. Sour Cream until well Blended. No need to heat. Then pour over the Chicken Roll-Ups.
- 4Cover the Roll-Ups with the Shredded Cheddar Cheese and Bake in Pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 5If you wish, you can use 3 Cans of chopped chicken instead of boiling Chicken Breast for a quicker cook time. I prefer the fresh Chicken Breast as opposed to the canned.