By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
6chopped green onion
4garlic cloves, chopped
1 tspbutter, softened
2.5 cfrozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
2 tspdill weed
·salt and pepper to taste
1/2 ccrumbled feta cheese
16phyllo pastry sheets
1 cbutter, melted
How to Make Chicken Rockefeller
- Lightly pound out each chicken breast with meat mallet.
- Set aside.
- Saute green onions and garlic in the teaspoon of butter until onions are tender.
- Add drained spinach, dill, salt and pepper.
- Cook until mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Add crumbled feta cheese.
- Divide into four equal parts.
- Place this mixture in the center of each chicken breast and roll up.
- Place on greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Butter each sheet of filo on one side with melted butter; place on top of each other, making four stacks, each four sheets high.
- Place each cooked and stuffed chicken breast in the middle of the lower end of one stack.
- Fold over sides and roll up.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Place on greased pan and bake at 375 degrees until golden brown.