Chicken & Rice Wraps
- 6.8 oz package rice a roni, spanish rice
- 2 Tbsp
- margarine or butter
- 16 oz. jar salsa (your favorite)
- 12 oz
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips (about 3 breasts)
- 1 c
- canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 c
- frozen or canned corn, drained
- ( 6inch ) flour tortillas, warmed
- optional- shredded chedder and sour cream
How to Make Chicken & Rice Wraps
- 1In a large skillet over medium high heat, saute the rice vermicelli mix (dry rice from box) with margarine until vermicelli is golden brown.
- 2Slowly stir in 2 cups water, salsa, chicken and special seasonings (from rice box) and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 15 to 20 or until rice is tender and chicken is no longer pink inside.
- 3Stir in beans and corn, let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve in tortillas with cheese and sour cream, if desired.
- 4Warm tortillas-wrap them in aluminum foil and bake in a 350 oven for about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat and keep them in the oven until ready to serve.