Chicken & Rice Bake
★★★★★ 2 votes5
6chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
1 1/2 crice, instant and uncooked
1/2 cboiling water
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 can(s)cream of celery soup, undiluted
2 Tbsponion soup mix
1 pkgfrozen peas, thawed (10 oz)
1/2 cparsley, fresh, minced
How to Make Chicken & Rice Bake
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine rice and water.
- In another bowl, combine soups, soup mix and peas; stir into rice mixture.
- Spread over chicken. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with parsley or cheese. Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.