Chicken & Red Cabbage1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 cred cabbage, shredded
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
1 Tbspdill, fresh
1/2 tspchicken bouillon granules
How to Make Chicken & Red Cabbage
- Combine cabbage and vinegar in medium bowl; toss gently to coat.
- Place in a shallow 2 quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
- Arrange chicken over cabbage with thickest portions towards outside and cover with plastic wrap, turning back 1 corner to vent.
- Microwave on high 8 minutes; let stand covered 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in a 2 cup glass measure.
- Add milk, cornstarch, dillweed and bouillon granules; stir well.
- Microwave on high 3-4 minutes OR until thickened, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Serve with cabbage on bottom, then chicken and sauce over chicken. Garnish with dill sprigs.