- 8 oz
- elbow macaroni
- 1-1/2 lb
- cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 c
- or to taste, frank's red hot sauce
- 1 small
- can evaporated milk
- 6 oz
- reducde-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg
- dry ranch dressing mix
How to Make Chicken ranch casserole
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a casserole dish w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, mix hot sauce, milk and dressing mix.
- 2Cook pasta as directed, drain. Add macaroni, chicken and cheese to sauce mix., Mix well.
- 3Spoon mix into casserole dish. Bake 20 min, or until cheese is melted.