- boneless, skinless chicken breast, frozen
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- (using the soup can from above) heavy cream
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 pkg
- chicken flavored ramen noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Chicken Ramen-zini
- 1place 4 frozen chicken breasts in crock pot, dump in the can of cream of chicken soup and refill the can with heavy cream and pour in. (you can make this lighter by using milk, however you will love the texture that this will give you when you use the cream). Set the crock pot for low and cook for about 8 hours.
- 2Afer chicken has cooked, shred the chicken in the crock pot using a couple of forks stirring mixture as you go. (The chicken will be so tender they will almost fall apart on their own) At this point you add in the shredded cheese and 1 of the envelopes that came with the Chicken flavored Ramen Noodles and your salt and pepper. Stir occasionally til cheese melts
- 3While you are waiting for your cheese to melt, boil your Ramen Noodles to package directions - But leave out the flavor packets. You can keep the remaining packets for another recipe later. When noodles are done and this only takes like 3 minutes - strain the water off of your noodles and add to the crock pot mixture. Stir well and serve. Enjoy!