How to Make Chicken Quesadillas
- In a skillet over medium high heat, combine and cook chicken, picante, onions, and cumin for about 5 minutes, just until it is thoroughly hot.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with margarine.
- Place half of the chicken mixture on 1 tortilla, the other half on a second tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheese equally over the two tortillas and place other two tortillas, margarine side down, over cheese.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet and bake at 400*F for about 10 minutes or until crisp. To serve, cut into wedges. Serve with guacamole.