1010 inch flour tortillas
1 lbchicken breasts
1 pkgfajita seasoning
1 Tbspvegetable oil
1/4 cgreen bell pepper, diced
1small yellow onion, diced
1/4 cshredded sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cshredded monterey jack cheese
How to Make Chicken Quesadillas
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Combine with fajita seasoning and mix.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Cook until no longer pink.
- Stir in peppers and onion and cook until tender.
- Layer cheese, chicken mixture and cheese on half of the tortilla.
- Fold in half and cook in a coated skillet or griddle until lightly browned or cheese is melted.