How to Make Chicken Quesadillas
- Heat a griddle or a large frying pan; if you are using a frying pan, brush the surface with olive oil.
- Warm the tortillas, 1 at a time, on both sides.
- Return 1 tortilla to the pan, spread a quarter of the cheese over it, and scatter a quarter of the chicken over the cheese.
- Add a dash of hot sauce, and top with another tortilla.
- Cook until the cheese is nearly completely melted, about 4 minutes, turn, and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a work surface, and cook the remaining quesadillas in the same manner.
- Cut each quesadilla into 6 triangles, transfer them to individual plates and serve.