How to Make Chicken Quesadilla
- 1Cook chichen fully as normal. When cool enough to touch by hand shred the chicken breast into thin strips.
- 2In a blender mix the chipotle pepper/sauce mix (found in Mexican food isle) in a can with a small amount of water. Let it have a medium thickness. Pour over chicken and mix together by hand.
- 3In a bowl mix about 2 hand fulls of maseca flour (also found in Mexican food isle) with water and teaspoon of garlic if desired(gives flavor) to make it. Make sure all flour is blended, it can't be too dry or too moist. Separate and roll into balls about the size of a golf ball.
- 4Flatten out the balls so they are small sized tortillas, not to thick not to thin. I usually smash them between two pieces of plastic so they won't stick to anything, they tear easily.
- 5Put the chicken in the tortilla to make a quesdilla, fold over so that all sides are sealed together.
- 6Put in deep frier and cook until slightly hard and golden brown. Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, and salsa.