How to Make Chicken Puffs
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook & stir oil, onions, green onions, and garlic.
- 3Cube chicken breasts and add to saucepan.
- 4Cook until onions are tender and chicken is lightly browned.
- 5Blend chicken mixture, cream cheese and butter until creamy.
- 6Unroll crescent rolls and place 1 or 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture on each crescent square. Fold crescent roll around mixture to make a pouch/ball.
- 7Arrange balls on a large baking sheet and bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.