How to Make Chicken Puffs
- 1Melt butter in 1/4 cup boiling water.
- 2Add flour and a dash of salt; stir vigorously.
- 3Cook and stir until mixture forms a ball that doesn't separate.
- 4Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- 5Add egg; beat vigorously until smooth.
- 6Stir in cheese.
- 7Drop dough onto greased baking sheet, using 1 level teaspoon dough for each puff.
- 8Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven; cool and split. Combine remaining ingredients, 1/2 teaspoon salt and dash of pepper.
- 10Fill each puff with 2 teaspoons.