By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspgarlic clove, minced
4 Tbspolive oil
3.5 lbchicken, cut up
1 cchicken broth
1.5 ccherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 colives, pitted and halved
How to Make Chicken Provencal
- Rim ends of eggplant; cut into 1-inch slices, then into 1-inch cubes. Cut onion into quarters.
- Cut onion into quarters.
- In large skillet, saute eggplant, onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon hot oil until eggplant is crispy and onion is lightly browned.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Heat remaining 3 tablespoons oil in skillet.
- Brown chicken pieces on all sides over moderately high heat; drain on paper towels.
- Wipe out skillet.
- Return chicken to skillet; add broth and marjoram.
- Bring to boiling; lower heat; cover.
- Simmer for 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is tender.
- Remove to serving platter; keep warm.
- Place eggplant mixture, tomatoes and olives in skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through.
- Spoon over chicken.