Chicken & Potato Wedges With Lemon-Dill Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbred potatoes cut into wedges
4chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
2 Tbsplemon juice
2 Tbspfresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Chicken & Potato Wedges With Lemon-Dill Sauce
- In large saucepan, combine 6 cups water, potato wedges and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain well.
- Meanwhile, to flatten each chicken breast half, place between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Working from center, gently pound chicken with flat side of mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4" thick; remove wrap.
- Spray 2 inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place over medium-high heat and melt 1 teaspoon of the butter until bubbly.
- Add chicken; cook 6 minutes.
- Turn chicken; sprinkle with dill.
- Cook an additional 3-5 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender and juices run clear.
- Remove chicken from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, combine remaining 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons butter, water, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- To serve, place cooked potatoes on serving platter.
- Arrange chicken around outer edges of platter.
- Spoon sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with parsley.