Chicken Pot Pie Turnovers
1 can(s)progresso recipe starters creamy roasted garlic cooking sauce
1 1/2 cfrozen peas and carrots
1 1/2 cchopped deli rotisserie chicken
1/2 cinstant mashed potatoes (dry)
1 tspmontreal chicken seasoning
1/8 tspblack pepper
1/2 tsptony chacere's cajun seasoning
1 boxrefrigerated pie crusts, softened
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie Turnovers
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. In a 2 quart saucepan, heat sauce and frozen vegetables over medium heat until warm.
- Stir in chicken, dry potatoes, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon Montreal chicken seasoning, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and 1/2 teaspoon Tony's. Stir until thickened.
- Remove pie crusts from pouches, unroll on work surface. Cut each crust in half lengthwise and then cut in half horizontally to make 8 triangles.
- Top each triangle with a 1/4 or 1/2 cup chicken mixture (depends on how much filling you like). Fold dough over filling; press all outside edges with a fork to seal. Cut a couple slits in top of each to allow steam to escape. Brush with egg.
- Bake 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.