Chicken Pot Pie Soup
★★★★★ 2 votes5
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 mediumonion. chopped
5-6 mediumcarrots, chopped
3 largecelery stalks, chopped
3-5chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (frozen)
3 Tbspgarlic powder
3 Tbsponion powder
2 tsplemon pepper
1 tspblack pepper
2 tsppaprika (optional)
8chicken bouillon cubes
3-4 Tbspitalian seasoning
5-7 mediumpotatoes, skinned and cubed bite size
1 can(s)campbell's cream of chicken soup (family size)
1 can(s)reg size peas (optional)
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Im a 6 quart pot add:
On med heat, carmelize onion and garlic.
Allow to sweat for 2 min.
Frozen chicken breast. Add water till chicken is covered 1 inch.
- Add in all the seasonings.
- Cover and allow to boil till chicken is done. (chicken will float on the surface)
- Remove chicken and allow to cool. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Peel and chop potatoes into bite size chunks and add to pot. Bring back to boil and cook till done.
- Add in chicken.
- In large bowl, put in can of Cream of Chicken Soup. Gradually add broth to soup 1 ladle at a time whisking in. Repeat till smooth.
- Add soup mix into pot whisking it into the soup. stir with spoon to fully combine.
- Add in peas and cook 5 min till peas are warm.
- (optional) serve with biscuits (see my italian garlic biscuit recipe)