Chicken Pot Pie (Mom's)1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 conion, sliced
1 ccream of mushroom soup
1.5 cchicken, diced
1 cpotatoes, small and whole
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie (Mom's)
- Cook onion in the butter until tender.
- Blend soup, milk, marjoram and add to onion and heat.
- Put chicken, potatoes and peas in casserole and pour the liquid ingredients over.
- Top with bisquit mix or your own tea biscuit recipe made into individual biscuits.
- Bake in 450 degree oven 20 minutes.