Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
1 lbboneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can(s)(10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
1/2 can(s)(soup can) milk
2 can(s)(15 oz) mixed vegetables (drained)
to tastesalt and pepper
2 1/4 cbisquick
2/3 to 1 cmilk
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grill or bake chicken (season as desired)and cut into chunks in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Add soup, 1/2 can of milk and vegetables,salt and pepper and mix well. If desired, you can mix these in a bowl and pour it into the pan, but this method makes less dishes to wash later)
- Combine Bisquick and milk as directed on package, but add a little more milk as needed until you get a soft, sticky dough.
- Drop biscuit mixture by teaspoonfuls on top of filling mixture and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until top is browned and filling is heated through.
- To keep biscuits from browning too quickly, spray tops with nonstick cooking spray and cover pan with foil. Increase cooking time to 30-35 minutes and uncover for last 10 minutes so that biscuits can brown.