Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- 1 lb
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 can(s)
- (soup can) milk
- 2 can(s)
- (15 oz) mixed vegetables (drained)
- to taste
- salt and pepper
- 2 1/4 c
- 2/3 to 1 c
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Grill or bake chicken (season as desired)and cut into chunks in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- 3Add soup, 1/2 can of milk and vegetables,salt and pepper and mix well. If desired, you can mix these in a bowl and pour it into the pan, but this method makes less dishes to wash later)
- 4Combine Bisquick and milk as directed on package, but add a little more milk as needed until you get a soft, sticky dough.
- 5Drop biscuit mixture by teaspoonfuls on top of filling mixture and bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until top is browned and filling is heated through.
- 6To keep biscuits from browning too quickly, spray tops with nonstick cooking spray and cover pan with foil. Increase cooking time to 30-35 minutes and uncover for last 10 minutes so that biscuits can brown.