Chicken Pot Pie
- 12 1/2 oz
- chunked white meat chicken breast-great value from walmart-turkey may be used
- 10 3/4 oz
- campbells cream of chicken soup
- 29 oz
- delmonte mixed vegetables w/potatoes-lg can
- 6 oz
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-9 inch
- deep dish pie shell
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
In a lg bowl, add the can of (drained)vegetables with potatoes. Add drained can of chicken, 1 can cream of chicken soup and 6 oz milk. Add salt (1/2 tsp) and pepper (a few shakes)Stir well add more milk if desired.
- 2Pour into 9" deep dish unbaked pieshell, it will be full. Take 2nd pieshell and cut about 1/2 inch off of crust. Place on top of filling and crimp edges together. Brush with milk and put slits in top of crust to vent. Bake at 400 degrees until liquid bubbles up and crust turns a golden brown. Serve with a side salad. This is so good!