★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 (10.5) can(s)cream of chicken soup
2 can(s)mixed vegetables
1 can(s)chunk chicken
2 ccheddar cheese
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie
- Heat oven to 350
- Mix soup, vegetables, and chicken in microwaveable mixing bowl. Place in microwave for about 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- While mixture is cooking, put one row of croissants on bottom of a glass 9x13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 6 minutes
- Pull out of oven and put mixture on top and sprinkle cheese. Put last of croissants on top
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes