- 1 pkg
- ready made pie crust
- 1 can(s)
- (large) cut up mixed vegetables (i use frozen)
- 2 medium
- potatoes (boiled) and cubed. i used canned new potatoes and cut them in half)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- blackened chicken breasts, cubed
- a little velveeta cheese mixed with milk or
- 2 Tbsp
- cheese whiz
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie
- 1Place one pie crust in deep dish pie pan and bake. Save other pie crust for topping
- 2Mix all other ingredients. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Place mixture in baked pie shell and cover with additional pie crust. Score to vent.
- 4Bake at 375 until top crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly.