Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury pre-made pie crust (roll up in ref. sec.)
- 16 oz
- frozen veg. (corn, carrot, green bean, pea, lima)
- rotisserie chicken, get rid of bones and cut meat up in pieces
- 1-2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 small
- onion, chopped & sauteed in butter till tender
- 1 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- 1/8 tsp
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie
- 1Place one pie crust in 9" pie pan.
- 2Place frozen vegetables in bowl and microwave approximately 3 minutes.
- 3Saute onion, then add onion, soup, chicken, and seasonings to bowl of cooked vegetables.
- 4Drop ingredients in prepared pie pan. Place second crust on top of pie. Cut a few air slits in top dough.
- 5Bake at 400 for 45 minutes. (cover edge of crust if getting too brown)