4boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 cchicken broth
1 stickbutter, melted
1 pkgfrozen peas and carrots
1 cself-rising flour
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make Chicken Pot Pie
- Spray baking dish well with non stick cooking spray.
- Cut each chicken breast into several pieces.
- Place on bottom of baking dish.
- Mix soups and broth and pour over chicken.
- Defrost frozen peas and carrots in microwave.
- Scatter over top of chicken pieces.
- Mix milk and melted butter.
- Add a little bit of flour and baking powder at a time to the milk and butter. (Whisk smooth while adding.)
- Pour over soup layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Crust will brown.