- 2 can(s)
- 10 3/4 cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz
- sour cream
- 4 tsp
- poppy seeds
- 1 1/2
- sleeves of ritz crackers crushed
- whole boneless chicken breasts cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1 1/4 stick
- melted butter
How to Make Chicken Poppyseed
- 1Boil chicken for 30-40 minutes. Cut up into small pieces and place in bottom of square dish (approx 10X10)
- 2Combine soup, sour cream and 2 tsp poppyseed. Place on top of chicken.
- 3Mix together crushed crackers, melted butter and 2 tsp poppyseed. Place on top of soup mixture.
- 4Bake 50 minutes.
- 5Serve over white or brown rice. Enjoy!!