★★★★★ 1 vote5
- boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg
- jumbo croissant rolls
- 1.5-2 pkg
- sharp chedder cheese (shredded)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (the big can)
- 3 c
- cooked white rice
How to Make Chicken Poo (Chicken and Cheese Croissants)
- 1Boil chicken breasts until cooked through.
- 2Cool and shred chicken breasts in a large bowl.
- 3Add 1/2 the cheese and one can of cream of chicken soup to shredded chicken.
- 4Open croissants, seperate them, and lay them out flat, like you would to roll them.
- 5Add a healthy spoonful of the chicken/cheese/soup misture to the center of each flat croissant roll. Roll them up and place in a greased baking dish. Continue with all eight rolls.
- 6Any left over mixture can be spread on top of rolls. Cover the entire baking dish with remaining cream of chicken soup.
- 7Top with remaining cheese.
- 8Bake on 375 for about an hour. Just long enough to cook croissants and brown the cheese.
- 9Serve with or on top of cooked white rice.