★★★★★ 1 vote5
4boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 pkgjumbo croissant rolls
1.5-2 pkgsharp chedder cheese (shredded)
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup (the big can)
3 ccooked white rice
How to Make Chicken Poo (Chicken and Cheese Croissants)
- Boil chicken breasts until cooked through.
- Cool and shred chicken breasts in a large bowl.
- Add 1/2 the cheese and one can of cream of chicken soup to shredded chicken.
- Open croissants, seperate them, and lay them out flat, like you would to roll them.
- Add a healthy spoonful of the chicken/cheese/soup misture to the center of each flat croissant roll. Roll them up and place in a greased baking dish. Continue with all eight rolls.
- Any left over mixture can be spread on top of rolls. Cover the entire baking dish with remaining cream of chicken soup.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake on 375 for about an hour. Just long enough to cook croissants and brown the cheese.
- Serve with or on top of cooked white rice.