This has become our favorite chicken recipe.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 package of chicken tenders
- 1-2 sleeves of saltine crackers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- peanut oil for frying
- salt and pepper
How to Make Chicken Planks
- 1Crush package of crackers in a shallow dish being careful not to crush to fine. You will want small pieces.
- 2Beat 2 eggs in a seperate bowl; set aside.
- 3Season tenders with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Dip each tender in the beaten egg and then coat in the crackers. Press the crackers on the tenders so it sticks.
- 5Fry in peanut oil until lightly golden brown. Just takes a few minutes.