This has become our favorite chicken recipe.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·1 package of chicken tenders
·1-2 sleeves of saltine crackers
·2 eggs, beaten
·peanut oil for frying
·salt and pepper
How to Make Chicken Planks
- Crush package of crackers in a shallow dish being careful not to crush to fine. You will want small pieces.
- Beat 2 eggs in a seperate bowl; set aside.
- Season tenders with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip each tender in the beaten egg and then coat in the crackers. Press the crackers on the tenders so it sticks.
- Fry in peanut oil until lightly golden brown. Just takes a few minutes.