Chicken Pizza Parmasan
4 mediumboneless skinless chicken breasts
1 1/2 cfinely chopped fresh spinach
6 clovegarlic, minced
2 cmozzarella/provolone cheese blend, grated
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
1 Tbspolive oil
2 largeeggs, beaten
2 cpanko bread crumbs
1 jar(s)prego tomatoe, garlic & basil spaghetti sauce
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Chicken Pizza Parmasan
- Cut chicken breast length wise to make thinner. Beat down with meat cleaver to make extra thin.
- Roast the garlic cloves in a touch of olive oil. This makes them easier to mince.
- In large bowl mix the following: 1 cup of chopped spinach, 2 cups mozzarella/provolone cheese blend, minced garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Take a handful of mixture and place on top of chicken breast evenly until all chicken has the mixture.
- Roll the chicken tightly and use a toothpick to hold in place.
- Dip the rolled chicken breast into the beaten egg and dip in the panko bread crumbs. Evenly coat outside of entire piece of chicken.
- Place on lightly greased pan and bake for 35 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, heat up the spaghetti sauce. Once the chicken has cooked 35 minutes, take out of the oven, spoon spaghetti sauce over each piece, garnish with the remaining spinach and put a pinch of parmasan cheese on top. Place back in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese on top is melted and slightly browning.