By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 tspbasil, crushed leaves
1/2 tspseasoned salt
1/4 tspgarlic powder
4chicken breasts, halved, boneless and skinless
2 Tbsplemon juice
How to Make Chicken Pinwheel
- Combine seasonings and set aside.
- Flatten breast to 1/4" thick; sprinkle with the combined seasonings.
- Put a slice of ham on each one and roll up from the long end, nice and tight.
- Place seam side down in a baking dish, drizzle with lemon juice; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Chill well and refrigerate.
- Slice and place on lettuce leaves and garnish with cherry tomatoes.