Chicken Piccata Recipe
Chef Tee Merritt
- 1 lb
- chicken scaloppini ( about 4. )
- kosher salt , black pepper
- 3 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- lemon zest, grated and juice
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh or dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp
- capers, drained
- 1/2 stick
- 1/2 c
- white wine and chicken broth. you can always add more.
GARLIC MASH POTATOES, FOR SERVING OR PASTA
How to Make Chicken Piccata Recipe
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper and sprinkle with flour.
- 3Add butter, chicken broth, white wine, parsley, capers.
- 4Put chicken back in the pan with step 3 ingredients. Cook until nice and bubbly.
Dinner is served!