6very thin cut, boneless, skinless chicken cutlets
1/2 cflour-seasoned with 2 tsp. kosher salt and 1 tsp. black pepper
4 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 cdry white wine-i use a chardonnay or pinot grigio
12 ozegg noodles-cooked according to package directions
·grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Chicken Picatta
- Coat the cutlets with the seasoned flour.
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a very large skillet over medium heat.
- Brown the cutlets on both sides. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Reduce heat to med/low.
- In the same skillet add the wine to the juices in the skillet. Scrape and stir. Let simmer for about 5 minutes. Then add the lemon juice and capers. Simmer about 5 more minutes and add the chicken back to the skillet, coating each cutlet with the picatta sauce. Cover and keep warm while cooking the egg noodles.
- To serve, plate the chicken with the noodles and spoon the picatta sauce over the chicken and the noodles. Then sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.