Chicken Phyllo Wraps1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- ground chicken
- 1 c
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- chopped onion
- 3 c
- cooked rice
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese, low-fat
- 10 oz
- frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and drained
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, sliced and drained
- 1/4 c
- pine nuts, toasted
- minced garlic cloves
- 1 tsp
- ground oregano
- 1 tsp
- lemon pepper
- phyllo sheets
How to Make Chicken Phyllo Wraps
- 1Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- 2Add chicken, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- 3Reduce heat to medium.
- 4Add rice, ricotta cheese, spinach, olives, nuts, garlic, oregano and lemon pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes until well blended and throughly heated.
- 5Working with 1 phyllo sheet at a time, spray with cooking spray; fold sheet in half lengthwise.
- 6Place 3/4 to 1 cup rice mixture on one end of phyllo strip.
- 7Fold left bottom corner over mixture; forming a triangle.
- 8Continue folding back and forth into triangle to end of strip.
- 9Repeat with remaining phyllo and rice mixture.
- 10Place triangles, seam side down, on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 11Coat top of each triangle with cooking spray.
- 12Bake at 400 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.