Chicken Phyllo Wraps1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground chicken
1 cfresh mushrooms, sliced
3 ccooked rice
1 cricotta cheese, low-fat
10 ozfrozen spinach, chopped, thawed and drained
1 can(s)black olives, sliced and drained
1/4 cpine nuts, toasted
2minced garlic cloves
1 tspground oregano
1 tsplemon pepper
How to Make Chicken Phyllo Wraps
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken, mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add rice, ricotta cheese, spinach, olives, nuts, garlic, oregano and lemon pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes until well blended and throughly heated.
- Working with 1 phyllo sheet at a time, spray with cooking spray; fold sheet in half lengthwise.
- Place 3/4 to 1 cup rice mixture on one end of phyllo strip.
- Fold left bottom corner over mixture; forming a triangle.
- Continue folding back and forth into triangle to end of strip.
- Repeat with remaining phyllo and rice mixture.
- Place triangles, seam side down, on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Coat top of each triangle with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.